Wholecloth Quilt Kit (Christmas Quilt 4)- Art Gallery Fabrics Cosy & Magical
If you're looking for a quick and fun project to get those creative juices flowing, or maybe you need a quilt made quick smart, this could be the perfection option for you- a whole cloth quilt! These come together SO quickly- you can find a tutorial on how to make these here).
The kit includes :
- 1.25 yards (1.1 metres) fabric for the front (Art Gallery Fabric Cosy Magical Frosted Roses Midnight)
- 1.25 yards (1.1 metres)fabric for the back (Cosy Magical Scarves)
- 12" Art Gallery Fabric fabric for binding (Art Gallery Fabric Cosy Magical Defoliage Red)
- 44" x 44" (110cm x 110cm) 100% cotton batting
- (Optional- please select) Sashiko thread + needles for hand binding or DMC Perle 8 thread + needles
Finished Quilts will be approximately 42 x 42"
There is more thread on the DMC Perle 8 thread so can be used for hand quilting. Depending on the spacing of your quilting, you may have just enough of the Sashiko thread however this is a better option for just hand binding. Or if you want to machine quilt and bind for a super speedy project, you can leave both!
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to tweak your kit at all- I would love to create a custom listing for you!
NB: Due to differences in screen settings, colors may differ slightly between photos and the physical product