Wholecloth Quilt Kit (Stripes and Florals)- includes fabric and batting (Robert Kaufman Essex Linen, Cotton + Steel Rifle Paper Co, Devonstone)
If you're looking for a quick and fun project to get those creative juices flowing, or maybe you need a quilt made quick smart, this could be the perfection option for you- a whole cloth quilt! These come together SO quickly.
The kit includes :
- 1.25 yards (1.1 metres) Cotton + Steel for the front- 100% cotton
- 1.25 yards (1.1 metres) Robert Kaufman Essex Linen stripes for the back- Linen/ Cotton Blend
- 1/3 yard (30cm) Devonstone solid for the binding
- 44" x 44" (110cm x 110cm)( 100% cotton batting
- (Optional- please select) Sashiko thread + needles for hand binding
Finished Quilts will be approximately 42 x 42"
There is more thread on the DMC Perle 8 thread so can be used for hand quilting. Depending on the spacing of your quilting, you may have just enough of the Sashiko thread however this is a better option for just hand binding. Or if you want to machine quilt and bind for a super speedy project, you can leave both!
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to tweak your kit at all- I would love to create a custom listing for you!
NB: Due to differences in screen settings, colors may differ slightly between photos and the physical product