Do you ship internationally? Yes! We ship to almost any country in the world
How much does shipping cost?
- Domestic (Australia)
- Orders over $100
- Standard: FREE
- Express: $5
- Orders under $100
- Standard: $6.50
- Express: $10
- I cover some of the shipping costs to make it as affordable as possible for my international customers!
- Shipping cost is capped- for most orders it will be approximately $15USD and up to $20USD for larger orders.
- NB: There are a number of other countries for which it is more expensive given Australia post charges however shipping overages are always refunded
Do you offer tracking? Yes, all orders have tracking. You will receive tracking details once your parcel has been sent.
How quickly will you ship my order?
- I try to ship all orders on the same day I receive them or at the latest the next day (if I miss the post office cut off for the day).
- Any orders that are received on the weekend will be packed up on Sunday, ready for posting on Monday!
What currency am I being charged? The currency should pick up your location and choose the local currency – however sometimes it doesn’t pick this up. To fix this, all you need to do is select currency at the top of any page and it will update prices automatically.
Do you make custom bundles on request? I sure do! Send me an email using the contact us form, use the chat box or you can also DM me on Instagram- @jozmakesquilts
I really like your XXX bundle but it’s 12 FQ and need 15- can I adjust it? Absolutely! Just send me an email using the contact us form, use the chat box or you can also DM me on Instagram- @jozmakesquilts
I really like your XXX bundle but I need half yards instead of fat quarters- is this possible? Sometimes! In order to be as efficient as possible in shipping out your orders, I pre cut fat quarters- if I have some left on the bolt, I can do half yards (or more).
I’m in the US and your prices seem a little steep. Why is this? Firstly, check to make sure you have the correct currency selected :-) If you do, unfortunately fabric is MUCH more expensive to purchase in Australia- some of it relates to our exchange rate and others because it has to be shipped halfway around the world :-) I don’t charge a “design fee” for my bundles, just standard pricing. One day our exchange rate will improve and then prices will hopefully decrease!
I want to purchase some of your bundles but I’m not sure what quilt I want to make? Check out this link for some inspiration- it includes a list of quilt patterns you can make with the number of fat quarters and a link to where you can purchase/ find the pattern.